Thursday, March 27, 2008

Drinking Coffee


Good morning, I am still on my first pot of coffee for the day. I woke up at 4:45am today and took a shower and went to the store to get some breakfast food for our guest. I picked up a Danish, Donuts, Bagels, Cream cheese, English muffins and Orange juice. We also have Bacon and Eggs here.

We had allot of fun last night with Kara and Sheila. Mainly we just sat around and talked. :) Today I am going to fix Karas computer that she brought with her from Arkansas.

My daughter Cindy called last night from San Diego Naval Base. She got a 90 on her mid-term for FC CIWS C-School. Congratulations Cindy. She is going to fill out her dream sheet ( where she wants to be stationed next ) next week and is picking Hawaii first. She is at the top of her class so I am sure she will get her first pick.

That's about it for now. I will try to post some pictures later today if I get a chance.

No comments: