Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I talked to my daughter Cindy tonight


I talked to my daughter Cindy tonight. She is still at Naval Station Great Lakes. She leaves the middle of November ( she does not know the exact date yet ) to go to her FC-C School at Dahlgren, Virginia to learn the M-160 Gun Computer System for three months. After that she will go to San Diego, CA and report to the USS Stockdale (DDG-106). It is still being built and will be ready sometime in 2008. She said that she might go to Maine for more school while waiting for them to complete the ship. I am proud of you Cindy.

The USS Stockdale (DDG-106) is an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer in the United States Navy. Stockdale is named after Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale.

Stockdale DDG 106

Stockdale DDG 106





I also just talked to my son John and he said that he had a good day in OS-A school. Tonight he did mail and trained duty section 4's mail PO. John has been helping out with the mail occasionally.

No comments: