Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I heard from both of my kids yesterday.

My daughter Cindy called last night from San Diego Naval Base where she is attending her FC-C-School. She told me that she bought a digital camera at the NEX. It is a Fujifilm finepix 8900. Her boyfriend Doug ( also in the Navy stationed in Norfolk ) is sending her one of his Laptops this week so we should expect some pictures soon. Cindy said that school is going well and she is enjoying the warm weather.

My son John also called from Naval Station Mayport and was doing well. His roommate in the barracks brought back a TV and game system from home for them to use . John said that he would call Comcast soon and see about getting Cable TV. John already has internet through Comcast so it shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: