Friday, September 28, 2007

So Far Happy with HP


My sons Laptop that we ordered a week and a half ago was supposed to have been shipped from Shanghai China on the 25th of this month. I got an e-mail that day with a Fed-EX tracking number saying "Your Laptop has shipped". Since then I have been trying to track the laptop through the Fed-Ex website and the tracking number I had didn't show any shipment. After three calls to HP it was finally shipped out today and I can see that on the Fed-EX website. The first two people that I talked to at HP ( in India ) assured me that the Laptop had shipped out on the 25th and it just wasn't in the system yet. I know it takes a few hrs to get into the system but not several days... Today I talked to a gentleman in the United States and he promised me that he would find out what was happening and call me back. True to his word he just called and said that the Laptop was left on a pallet in China because of a storm. He was able to get it onto a plane and my son should have his Laptop by next Wednesday. The person in the U.S. at HP also credited my sons credit card back $50.00 for the trouble we went through. That's how customer service is supposed to work. Thank you HP

Sep 29, 2007 8:28 PM


In transit


SHANGHAI CN




Sep 28, 2007 11:54 PM


Picked up


SHANGHAI CN


Package received after FedEx cutoff

No comments: