Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm Back

Sheila's car parked in front of our house. My wife Vicki wants one.

Vicki & Sheila on our Deck

Vicki & Sheila in Vickis Computer Room

Vicki & Sheila getting ready to go out

Vicki & Sheila on our front porch

Hello all, I'm finally back. We have been busy here in Kansas. We had Vicki's friend Sheila come visit us for a week and then a friend of ours had knee replacement surgery so I have been trying to help her out a little. My left knee has also been hurting bad for the last two months. I had a second shot of cortisone in my knee yesterday.


My left knee still swollen and sore.

Our kids are doing good, as you know from my last post our daughter Cindy graduated from Navy CIWS C-School in San Diego today and will be going to her Ship the USS Abe Lincoln soon. Our son John is out to sea on his Ship the USS Doyle and should be in West Palm Beach today or tomorrow. You can read a news article that mentions this here. From the news article that I mentioned.

"Fourth on Flagler

West Palm Beach will celebrate Fourth on Flagler from 5 to 10 p.m. The free event, founded 20 years ago, has shifted temporarily because of waterfront construction. Flagler Drive will be closed from Lakeview Avenue to Banyan Boulevard.

The event starts with a salute to the troops ceremony at the Meyer Amphitheatre, with a welcome to the sailors of the USS Doyle, one of the Navy's guided-missile frigates.

Remix, a Top 40 cover band, and the Youth Orchestra of Palm Beach County will perform at the Meyer."

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July tomorrow. That's all for now, I have too much stuff to do. Talk to you later. :)

Zemanta Pixie

No comments: