Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good morning from Kansas

Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday. I took our neighbor Doris to Parsons to have a Myelogram and Cat Scan on her back so her Dr could find out what is causing her pain and then I stopped by Joan's house and did a few things to help her out. I left yesterday at 7am and got home at 7pm. :) I have nothing planned for today except to go to the bank and then pharmacy to get some prescriptions.

Our daughter Cindy tried to call when I was away yesterday but she didn't leave any messages and we didn't notice her calls on called ID until late., I assume that she made to to Everett Washington ok and is getting ready for her ship the USS Abe Lincoln..

Our son John also called using skype while I was out but he left a message and then he called again late last night. John is back from his latest cruse on the USS Doyle and will be back in port for a few weeks before going out again. John said that they passed all their qualifications and he was feeling good. He did tell us about a porpoise that rammed the ship and killed itself. He said that they could see it heading straight for bow of the ship on the radar but there was nothing that they could do. Sadly it died after the encounter with the Doyle. Overall John had a good cruse and is off this weekend. He is going to go out and buy a new cell phone charger while he is off so that he can use his cell phone again.

I hope everyone has a great day. It's going to be sunny and warm here with temps in the 90s. Take care everyone, I will post more later or tomorrow.

No comments: