Monday, November 24, 2008

John is back in Mayport, FL

Good morning, my son John called me yesterday morning at 5am to tell me that he was almost back in port at Mayport Naval Base, FL. John called again yesterday when they ( The USS Doyle ) finally arrived and he got back to his barracks room, John said that he had a good trip and that it was exciting. He got to see several places in the last two months and he had a good time. John is going to my parents for Thanksgiving this year. My Dad is picking him up from base Thursday morning and will take him back to Mayport Saturday evening, my parents live in Port Orange, FL so it is about a 100 mile drive. We're sure he will have a good time while there, he promised to send lots of pictures and I will post those later in the week.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: