Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't posted much recently but I have been busy here. :) My kids are doing well. My daughter FC3 Cindy is in Everett Washington and was doing well the last time I talked to her.

My son OS3 John is somewhere in the Atlantic ocean on his ship and also doing well. John has e-mailed us several times, he visited Scotland, England, Latvia, Lithuania and some other countries and had a good time.

John said this about his time in England "I did go to London which was great. I saw among other things Westminster Abby, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham palace and Big Ben. I took 80 pictures while we were there. I bought two disposable cameras and gave one to OSSA R and I used one so I would be able to get twice the pictures. I like it here but I can’t wait to get back to the United States. I bought you and Vicki cups at one of the shops.

When I get back you have to remind me to tell you about the miscommunication in Scotland with OSSN W getting on the wrong train. I can’t tell it by email because I have to pronounce the words for you to understand.

Also we had a misunderstanding in Scotland when we asked for Coke and we got carbonated water… " .

John just turned 21 on the 15th of November he said "My birthday was pretty good. We had Pizza for dinner, a spades tournament, and I played some chess against a Chief, a First class and a LTJG. I also got 14 hours off work due to time zone change and holiday routine schedule. I did not play in the spades tournament because I don’t like the ships rules (no nil or blind nil which makes it get boring), but I did watch it and ate hot wings on the mess decks." John also passed his 3rd class Petty Officer test so he is now an OS3 and taking Petty Officer indoc. Good job John, we are proud of you. John is going to visit my parents for Thanksgiving so we should get lots of pictures of him then. He also took pictures while he was out at sea and we will have those too. I will post some here after I get them. John is also planning on comeing home for Christmas.

That's about all for now, I have to get back to my coffee. Hope everyone has a great day.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: