Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday


Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday. Our son John spent the day with my parents and family in Port Orange Florida. My parents picked him up from Mayport Naval base yesterday morning and he had dinner with them yesterday afternoon. John will be with them until tomorrow afternoon when he has to get back to base and his Ship. I talked to John last night and he said the food was great. Today John is out shopping with my Mom. I spent the day yesterday helping with our community Thanksgiving dinner. We were able to provide a good dinner of Turkey and all the trimmings to hundreds of people that might not have otherwise had a nice Thanksgiving diner.



My Dad






John with my Grandparents ( his Great Grandparents)



John learning about Wine tasting from my Uncle John ( my son John on the right )









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: