Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hulu, ad supported TV and Movies online.


Good evening all. A few nights ago I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to take another look at Hulu. I have written about Hulu in the past but really haven't paid much attention to it in a while. I went to the site and found that they have added more movies. I watched Spy Game and really enjoyed it. Hulu offers several current and past TV shows and some movies online. All are free to watch with limited commercial interruptions. The site, developed by News Corp. and NBC Universal, a unit of General Electric Co., offers free viewing of full-length films and TV episodes, supported by advertising. Anyway, I picked out the movie that I wanted to watch and then clicked the option to have it on a pop out window and dragged it over to my television that I have hooked up to my computer and watched Spy Game. I really enjoyed it. Take a look at Hulu and try it for yourself. It's free. :)

http://www.hulu.com/

No comments: