Saturday, August 09, 2008

Rainy day

My wife Vicki with surprise lilies that she cut from our yard.

My Desk and computers.

My Desk and computers.








Good afternoon everyone. It's been a quiet rainy day with temps in the 60s and we love it. We had several weeks of hot sunny days with temps in the upper 90s and heat indexes of 105-110. I'm sure those days will be back soon enough so we will enjoy the cool weather while we can. :) My son in the Navy, John called today from Annapolis, Md. He was getting ready to go to the Mall with several of his shipmates. John was doing well and sounded great, he promised us pictures when he gets back to Mayport, FL. As for us we cleaned the house, mowed the lawn and Vicki cut some flowers yesterday and I moved the furniture around in my computer room / guest room. That's always fun, Not! Just doing all the wiring for the computers, network and so on is daunting. I made a roast, mashed potatoes, and gravy today that we will eat from for the next few days as we relax. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Update: John got a cell phone charger at the Mall.

No comments: