Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good morning

Good morning everyone. I am just starting on my 4th cup of coffee for the day and am starting to wake up. Yesterday was a bad day for me. This past Sunday night I started to feel bad and went to bed at 10pm after falling asleep in my recliner for several hours. I slept in until 8am Monday morning, that is very unusual for me to slept that long. Yesterday I just felt like crap all day and slept most of the day. I usually sleep about 6hrs a night and that is all I usually need. I feel much better now. I hope it keeps going that way. This morning my wife has a Dr appointment so I have to get ready for that soon. I'm not sure what I will do the rest of the day, it really depends on how I feel.

My wife Vicki talked to our son John yesterday for a few minutes. His ship was underway and he just called to check on me. He was worried because Sunday morning when I was trimming a bush in the back yard I feel off a ladder. The bush was about 12 feet tall and I had to use a step ladder to reach the top. We have had so much rain this month ( 17.17in this month as of yesterday morning ) that the step ladder sank into the ground when I was standing on it and I fell off backwards and fell on our neighbors metal closeline. I have a large bruise and am a little sore for my efforts but I will be fine.:)

I am looking forward to getting a new lawn mower this week with the Walmart git card my son John got me for Fathers day. My current mower sputters and just about stops every 60 seconds or so and it takes me forever to mow the lawn. Last week when I mowed it took me 4hrs to get it done. I love mowing the yard but 4 hrs is way too long.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: