Monday, July 31, 2006

The hot weather seems determined to stay around for a while


Good morning, it's another Monday here in Kansas and the hot weather seems determined to stay around for a while longer with a high today of 105 and the next several days at 100 degrees or above. I really want to have my house insulated, our house is just over 100 years old and has no insulation in the walls. When it's hot outside the walls inside are hot to the touch ( the same goes for the cold winter months ). I guess that will be our next big expense. It's so hot here the cold water from the tap feels hot, no kidding.... In other news my son starts College in 22 days he is a little nervous but I know that he will do just fine.

His classes this semester are

Math-113 College Algebra

Psyc-100 College Orientation

CSIS-240 C++ Programming

COMM-207 Fundamentals Of Speech

PHYS-171 Physical Science

PHYS-172 Physical Science Lab


Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: