Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good morning

Sunrise this morning


Good morning. It looks like it's going to be another hot day here in South East Kansas. I woke up this morning and the first thing I read was "HEAT INDICES.BETWEEN 105 & 110 DEGREES WILL AFFECT THE ENTIRE AREA FOR THIS AFTERNOON & EARLY EVENING." I know I was complaining this past winter and said that I was looking forward to summer but this is not what I meant. :) Oh well, be careful what you ask for right? LOL


Yesterday I cleaned the house and gave myself a haircut. I am going to do some work this afternoon and then try to get our lawn mowed. I'm trying to get everything done before I go to the hospital Monday. Right now I'm still on my first cup of coffee and am craving a cigarette. I think I'll go outside and have a smoke.

To my daughter Cindy on the USS Abraham Lincoln, hope your doing well and hope you have a great day. Love you, Dad

No comments: