Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good morning, It looks like a great weather week


Good morning, It looks like a great weather week here in South East Kansas with temps in the 70s for several days. It will be nice to be able to turn off the heat and open the windows and doors for a few days. :) I talked to my son John this morning on WLM and he played some songs that he was learning on his keyboard and I got to see his barracks room in Mayport, FL via Webcam. It was nice to see him. John is going to the mall today with some friends. We hope to find out if John will be able to come visit us this month in the next day to two. His ship is going out next month sometime for six months. That's about all for know. I am just finishing up my pot of coffee and listening to music. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: