Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm still here

Ubuntu (Linux distribution)Image via WikipediaGood morning all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been a little busy here. We had quite a bit of yard work to do and we finally got that done so we are ready for summer. I still have some painting to do outside the house but will get to that in the next week or so. On Monday I am taking a neighbor to Kansas City for a dental appointment. It's a long drive ( over 100 miles ) and she is having a root canal done.

I have talked to Cindy and John ( my kids in the Navy ) and both are doing well. I can't really post much of what they are doing right now on here for security reasons but things are good.

I did manage to upgrade my Linux computer to the latest operating system version "Ubuntu Hardy Heron". The only problem I had was getting Synergy to work after the upgrade. I fixed that by uninstalling it on the Linux computer and then reinstalling it. Everything works great now.

That's about it for now. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. :)

No comments: