Thursday, May 04, 2006

No Illegals - No Burritos ?

Lubian Piedras holds up a sign while wearing a sombrero at a planned protest in San Diego, California May 1, 2006. In what organizers called "A Day Without Immigrants"

I am not going to give my opinion here on the debate, but am only going to say that this guy holding the sign does not have a good argument to keep illegal immigrants here. I can make my own Burritos if I want them . :)

If you really want to get into the debate, go over to my Buddy "Cookies Blog" and read through his post.
http://thecookshack.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

David said...

Yeah I personally think his sign is quite funny too

John said...

Me too David...

Cookie..... said...

Hey you...Amigo...in the picture! I got yur burritto right here...use yur imagination. Good post John and thanks fer the link...appreciates it......Cookie

John said...

LOL cookie.