Monday, April 17, 2006

I have been busy here the last week or so

I have been busy here the last week or so. My neighbor had chest pain last week and I took her to the ER and she ended up needing two stints. Two days later my wife became ill with an intestinal virus and was admitted to the hospital with dehydration. They are both home now and on the road to recovery, thank God.

My son graduates from High School next month and is going to college in the fall to major in Computer Science. Someday he will be able to fix my computers instead of the other way around. :) That will be nice. Hope he doesn't charge me too much, LOL. This morning he informed me that he needs more memory for his computer ( he wants two gigs ) and he also wants an external hard drive so he can use it for file storage and Linux. http://www.linux.org/ What he really wants is a new computer. Don't we all? :)

My daughter Cindy got a new job making more money and she is happy. Congratulations to her. I am happy for her...

Not much else going on here just reading my Bloglines and drinking my coffee. :)

Hope all of you had a nice Easter yesterday... Bye for now.

No comments: