Monday, March 06, 2006

My sons friends show up at dinner time

Yesterday was interesting, I had to try to explain to my 18 year old son that I know more about computers than him. I have been using computers for about 20 years or so. My son just started about 4 years ago. I am not just a casual user, I am a power user. I try to learn everything I can when it comes to this. It is interesting that kids think they know everything. LOL. He has a lot to learn.

I noticed lately that it seems my sons friends show up at dinner time. Last night it was Alex, the night before it was Adam. Of course they ate with us. Maybe they like our cooking. I wonder who it will be next? Last night we had Four Cheese Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce and home made Garlic Bread. Saturday night it was Chicken Kiev with Rice and Corn on the side. I think that tonight will be make your own dinner night. :) Now, if I could just get my son to think that he knows more about cooking than me I would be all set. I would never have to cook again. I think he can make a toasted cheese sandwich, and I know for a fact he can make hotdogs in the microwave. Hotdogs are about the only thing we see him cook. I wonder what he will eat when he is out on his own? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will eat cups of soup, hot dogs, and T.V. dinners. :P