Thursday, August 03, 2006

Maybe I was too hard on Cableone


Maybe I was too hard on Cableone. Yesterday afternoon I called the local office ( earlier I had called the 800 number for tech support ) and told them that I was thinking of switching to ATT DSL and they sent a tech over to my house. The tech, Tom was very knowledgeable and said that he would look into things and he even gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call him anytime that I was having problems. I had a slow down last night at 9pm and I promptly called Tom and he said that he would go to the local office and check to see what was going on. I had to leave to do some stuff and by the time I was home at 10:30pm we were back up to speed. This morning my speed is 3124 Kbps or 3.12 Mbps download, now that is more like it. :) Thanks Tom....

What is your connection speed? Go to www.testmy.com to find out.

No comments: