Saturday, July 07, 2007

Navy Boot Camp ( Third letter home )

We got another letter today and my son John asked me to post this part. This letter should have been the second but it got lost in the mail.

I've had allot on my mind and have been very busy. I stood watch again and two Petty Officers checked in and started inspecting me. They asked me to tell them the 5th and 11th General Orders, which was not hard then they checked my socks, pants, and shirt to see if everything was perfect. The only thing that was wrong was one button which was not buttoned yet because I had just started The Watch and didn't get a chance to button the last button before they came.

Shots Suck, I've lost count of how many I've had now. Only two more to go. Write me every day or even more. I love getting letters and they are really helping me get through this.

No comments: